The Kansas City Sports Commission & Foundation welcomes back Make-A-Wish Missouri & Kansas as an official charity partner of the 2019 Kansas City Marathon! The Kansas City Marathon is excited to offer a 15% discount on race registration fees to Make-A-Wish supports! This discount code can be used for any of the KC Marathon's race distances - 5K, 10K, Half Marathon or Full Marathon - and the event is open to walkers as well as runners. To get your 15% discount, simply enter MAKEAWISH in the "Enter promo code or gift code” box during the online registration process. If you would like to fundraise to grant wishes while you train for the KC Marathon, please email Philanthropy Manager Carrie Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why should you run or walk in the Kansas City Marathon on October 19?
• This is Kansas City’s largest and most exciting race, and it gives runners a tour of the city’s most beautiful landmarks and cool neighborhoods, including the World War I Memorial, the Country Club Plaza, the Nelson Atkins Museum of Art, Waldo, Westport, 18th & Vine and more.
• The race has distance options for all fitness levels with a 5K, 10K, Half Marathon and Full Marathon.
• There are fireworks to kick off the race and a huge after party with live music, free food and free local beer!
• All runners will receive a cool participant shirt, a large finisher’s medal, free downloadable race photos and more.
• After you conquer the Kansas City hills, you'll be rewarded with a lightning-fast downhill finish that includes a breathtaking view of the Kansas City skyline!
• Still not sure? Click here to check out their 2018 recap video to learn what the Kansas City Marathon is all about.
To learn more or to register, visit www.kcmarathon.org. Questions can be emailed to email@example.com.